Saturday, May 14, 2005

Crushes


It is a well known fact that no matter now old we are. We gals are still impervious to that occasional cloud 9, juvenile, mind-dazzling, and quite embarrassing frenzy world of shameless crushes.

For me, it is the one and only bashful, dashing, and delicious new heart trope of Korea,
Kim Jae Won.

It all started after [out of sear curiosity] watching a love drama series called
My Love Patzzi. To set the record straight. I am not into the lovely dovely idealistic fairytale of boy meets girl, boy loves girl, boy gets girl dream world. However, for some unexplainable paradox. I am completely and utterly head over heels over JW!

It is soooo embarrassing. Suddenly all those years of training those silly speechlessness of “oug oug gar gar”, sudden need to bot out of sight, and those uncontrollable flashes of red all washed spectacularly down the drain, together with whatever conviction I have as a smart & independent new age woman.

And the really sad thing is, my new found sweet heart is not even real!!! Well, at least in flesh he isn’t. Which in a way, is a real relief. Who knows what sort of irreversible damage I could have done to myself, and worse, my dignity!

Sigh… I guess I will have to resolve to distant admiration and foolish secret daze at my TV screen for now….. "sigh"….

No comments: