Monday, November 28, 2005

Some much needed R & R

Summer is such a busy time of the year. We are fast approaching the end of spring and have already entered into daylight savings.
I LOVE the longer days. It just gives you so much more energy and motivation to do stuff. It’s great!!

Our social calendar has already been filled to the brim with dinner invites, working bee days, picnics, and Xmas parties! And that’s not to mention the obscene amount of after-office-drinks invitations.

I am finding it harder and harder to find time to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Lazing around the house, tending to my (much neglected) potted plants, try out a new recipe (just love Kylie Wong). Finish a book! It’s crazy!!

Anyhow. Last Saturday, a few girlfriends and I got together for some much-needed R & R. Remedy? A full hour remedial massage.

Oohhh boy did it feel good…. awwww…

After the 1hr relaxing kneading and stretching. I was told by my motherly chubby Italian masseur that my muscles were really tense.

In her words:

Young girls no… should never have such tight bodies no… relax more ok. If not, you’ll end up with poor posture no…. not good for pretty young girls yes..??”.


Oh man. What better excuse to book me in for a routine overhaul!! Wowhoo!

No comments: