Wednesday, February 01, 2006

"Twenty something" no more

31st of January 2006. I sadly bid my much beloved “twenty something” title goodbye.

Events from a couple of days before;

- At the gym: Trend mill key in age blinked @ 29.
- Sydney Bridge Climb Declaration Form: age group (25 to 29) ticked.
- Participated in a telemarketer survey for Sydney Herald – accepted category: Late twenties independent professional.

I tell ya. I was adamant to use my "twenty something” title to the very end.

2 days later.

I am now a full fledge, 100%, settled, happy woman. (Alicia Keys "A woman's worth" playing in the back ground).


And to celebrate my womanhood. I had a wonderful 30th Birthday Bash. A yummy classic luxious afternoon tea party! I am after all twenty something no more!! hehe..

A big shout out to all my friends who were there to celebrate this "big" leap with me. =D

Rock on!

No comments: