Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Spring

Spring beckons an awakening to our winter slumber. With the emergence of new plant life brings along the renewal of our social engagements of dinner parties, the beloved barbeques and numerous outdoor recreational pass time. I cannot wait to set sail under the harbor bridge again and to soak in all that glorious weather. I simply LOVE this time of the year.

It has been a CRAZY start to spring for me. Work is rocketing off to “never-never” land, church activities and commitments have already filled up most of September. And speared all over my dairy are endless dinner and lunch appointments with enough food to feed a little country. =D

And to top off the exciting Spring saga, my parents have recently moved to Sydney!

Can you imagine the number of family gatherings we will be organizing, not to mention the many. many. MANY. long nights we’ll spend playing our beloved Big 2 card games. Don’t ask. It has become a family tradition through the years.

I say. Bring on the glorious life filled Spring!!! I’m excited. *Glee*

2 comments:

island said...

so envious... there's no spring season back here... :(

Serene Yip said...

Yes. It's nice to have the different seasons isn't it. Don't forget, we get the horrid massive weeks down pour as well. Just had one last week. Boy was it miserable. =(