Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back

Oh I missed you all. Haven't been blogging as regularly as hoped past week or so. Did you even noticed I've been gone?! *pff*

Three weekends ago we were at a wedding. And we celebrated my birthday over Sunday brunch. Yes folks. I have reached my mid thirties and am officially over the hills.

*GIVE ME BACK MY YOUTH* (fist in the air)

I still have not gotten over feeling temporarily depressed that I have moved on to a new age box. Not to mention the looming fact that I am just 5 years shy of the 40's! (That is my scary age) And all this talk about how the 50s are the new 30s is just plan old cr**. What does that even mean!? Does that mean I ought to feel like I'm fifteen now!?

And because I am all gloom and loom. I will leave you with a less dramatic caption of shots we took at the wedding. Just the fabulous glamourous bits of course.

No comments: