Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Random things about me

  • I turn into a scary control freak when it comes to my kitchen bench.

  • I love my fries with ice cream.

  • When I’m watching a movie I’m really into, I become absolutely un-contactable by the outside world.

  • Since 5, I have fallen in love with “The Sound of Music” and have watched it at least 50 times. But I still cannot remember the names of all 7 children. I can however sing every single song and recite the movie. word. for. word.

  • Every other month, I get attack by an irresistible impulse to clean. Toothbrush style. Yeah.

  • I cried when King Kong died. And I don’t mean a sob. It’s a full swelling eye, wet noise cry. And that’s the same with Charlotte’s Web. In fact, it’s any movie that involves an animal dying.

  • I get an incredible sense of empowerment after a heart pumping sweaty workout. The kinds of empowerment that make me genuinely believe I could conquer the world. Not to worry, I also quickly forget in about… eh… an hour.

No comments: