Thursday, February 01, 2007

Me me me Me Me!!!

So. Yesterday was my birthday. *beam* And the husband brought me out to the city for a nice simple dinner. Choice of cuisine is yet again our fav Japanese. But this time round, we treated ourselves to a pricier restaurant. *eep*




So here I go.
Happy Birthday to me..
Happy Birthday to MMEeEEeeeeeeeeeeeee….
Happy Birthday to me!

Foorrr she’s a jolly good fellow… for… (oh give it UP already!!)

To anyone out there who’s born in January! A big birthday wish to you all!!!
And to ALL my beautiful friends. Thanks for all your sms..es, cards, e-cards, emails and well wishes!!
Especially those who took the time to remember me whilst on your holidays! I've got one all the way from Hawaii!! You know who you are! I'm SOOOO touched!

For she’s a jolly gooood feeelloooww!!! And so say all of us!

*BEAM*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup...i forgot.

Happy Belated Birthday.

Hope you have a great day....today.
Go NUTS!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to You!! Hugs!!

Serene Yip said...

Thanks! How have you been? And how's the piano?

island said...

hey salts, happy belated birthday! didn't know when was your bird day :p

may you continue to remain faithful to our God and live a life pleasing to Him! :)

Anonymous said...

I am fine but been very busy at work lately coz it's the peak period. Closing accounts for some clients and helping out with their reporting to HQ. Looking forward to my Chinese New Year 1 week break. Your piano is working fine but hardly been playing it lately as I have been knocking off from work for the past 2 months at 9+ and when got home is almost 10pm. Got chance go Sydney visit your parents and U and also your hubby! Send my regards to your parents! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Sweetie!!
Kiss & Hugs from us.
LOL.. katie..