Friday, March 21, 2008

M.I.A.

So. It has been 7 months since I last blogged. So much had happened since. All good and wonderful stuff that should have flooded my electronic canvas. I suppose the main reason for the absence is because I had lost the habit. Many a times I had wanted to get back into it but time and the lack of motivation prevented me from doing so.

But, as I said, so much exciting and wonderful stuff has happened since, so today is perhaps a good time to rekindle this little hobby of mine.... simply because..

I have become a mummy!!

About 9 weeks ago we were blessed with a little girl. And we named her Annabel.

Suddenly there are so many stories to tell. So many things to say. So MANY pictures to share!

I was toying with the idea of changing this blog into a complete parental blog. But decided against it as really, besides being a mum, I'll still be me. So this space will continue to house my usual babbers. However now, seasoned with an endless doze of unbearable bubbie cutieness.

And with that, I shall end with just that. My little angel.








Just 2 days old.

.









11th day old.

I'm soooOOooOooo in love.

3 comments:

island said...

congrats mummy! no wonder the absence :) well i guess the big events in our lives often draws us time away from blogging. you beat me to it because i was MIA for less than 9 mths.

annabel looks like daddy :)

Serene Yip said...

Hello! How have you been? For a min there, I thought you meant I beat you to being a mum!! haha..any good news to share?? *wink wink*

You are like the hundredth person that said Annabel looks like daddy. sob sob... I'm hoping to see some of me in her some day.. =)

Anyhow, I am hoping to get back into it now. So hopefully I'm be blogging frequently again soon.

Thanks for dropping by!!

island said...

i'm sure annabel will look as pretty than you (if not prettier :p) in future. after all, girls will look like their mummies. i am one good example :p i looked so much like a boy like my daddy when i was a baby!

glad to see you enjoy motherhood :) nope i've not joined the club but god willing, i will join you soon... ;)