Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first mother's day

Last Sunday, I celebrated my first mother’s day. The celebration started on Friday actually with the husband bringing me out for chili crab at our favorite local Chinese restaurant. On Saturday, mum surprised me with an extravagant home cooked lobster dinner! She even made me my favorite raw salmon sushi. Yum.

After devouring the delicious meal, the husband and I set off to watch a performance by a national well known cappella quartet “The Idea of North” at a beautiful small theater The Independent in North Sydney.

On Sunday, we attended morning service at Mum & Dad’s church and feasted on a smorgasbord of home cooked foods. Than it was off to our church in the city followed by another feast at Auntie’s. Annabel was a doll all weekend and gave mummy lots of smiles and chuckles. It was an awesome weekend.

How did you celebrate mother’s day?

No comments: