Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

It was such a good week past. The past 3 days, we have had friends and family over at our place for lunch, and a barbecue at a friends. Everyone stayed till late for both nights and we even had to bring out the refrigerated leftovers for dinner as people got hungry again.
Amongst the cooking and cleaning and tending to our guests. I surprisingly felt relaxed and satisfied. It is quite unusual for me to feel this way. Usually when I have 12 people over for a sit down cooked meal (not to mention 2 days in a row), I would turn into a control freak and run myself silly making sure that everything was in their exact place. This year, I felt really happy, calm and content. As I looked around and saw all the wonderful friends and family that surround our lives. I cannot help but feel blessed. Really blessed.
And I have my daughter, whom from birth, has made me feel like I am the luckiest and most special person alive.
So in how ever ways you celebrate this beautiful day. May you find all the happiness there is to find.


Annabel making her way to her pile of presents


Salem digging for his gift. A can of Tuna.

Chao time


The folkies The sibs having a go at each other over a game of Wii. The Bestest Evil Santa pick EvER! More WiiAnnabel wearing her Xmas gift from Rina Determination personified

No comments: