Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meet my new loves

Delicious. Velvety. Shimmering palettes and pods of goodness.

Everyone. I have fallen in love with eye colors.

Admittedly, I have never been good at make up. Don't really care for it or knew what to do with it. My make up routine consist of moisturise, sunblock, powder, rouge, waterproof eyeliner and lip gloss. And I put them on in that order too.

However, of late. I have grown very curious with what colors could do for my face. And in the process of my exploration, I have also realised how much I actually enjoy experimenting with what colors works on me. And which colors blend well with which.

And the tools! Oh My Goodness. I never knew that those expensive brushes could actually work wonders!

So here I am. An absolute convert. Playing around with make up like a teenager in my thirties.

And to make it all official. I will admit here for all you guys out there to tease as you please. I am too browsing on the inter net for make up tutorials.

Oh the shame.

And with that note. I shall end with my latest loot pictured below. Untitled

All purchases from Strawberry.Net.
Brushes are Laura Mercier. Crease, All Over Eye Color, Smudge & Eye Color Brush. Lancome Precision Cheek Brush.
Costal Scents 88 Shimmer Palettes from Costral Scents US.

No comments: