Tuesday, May 29, 2007

MIA

It has been a while since I've written. No dramatically earth shaking events had happened to justify for this void, neither lapse of living nor lack of exciting activities to report had given me cause to fall silent (all of a sudden). On the contrary, we have had friends visiting from our respective homes, attended concerts, birthday parties, night outs in the city, lots of dinners and family gatherings. So in a nut shell, there is no excuse whatsoever for not updating as regularly as I used to.

Admittedly, an almost 2 months of absence has made blogging all that more distant and foreign. But I have to say, ask me if I truly miss it. "Not really." Ask me if I feel like I've been lazy and have neglected my somewhat small but faithful readers. A resounding and guilty "Yes".

So for all you people out there who has in the cause of the gap months zoned in to check up on this blog. I thank you! And promise to start filling the pages again with my little stories, pictures and silly thoughts as often as I can.

Cheerio for now and see ya!

2 comments:

lissa said...

Sometimes I feel just not updating my blog -- laziness seem to be the excuse -- but we all have lives to lead so no apologizes necessary.

Happy blogging!

Serene Yip said...

Thanks! =D