Sunday, May 06, 2007

Missy Higgins

I have to admit to something quite embarrassing, especially coming from a concert craze generation. Yes. I am a concert virgin. Have never been or even come close to a real life sweat hysteria concert.

This is partly due to the fact that I really do not have a band that I’ve followed more than a couple of years. Nor a love for any particular artist that I would willingly part hundreds of dollars for (I can be a tight ass when it comes to things I do not fall heads over heels for..).

However, as of last night. I am officially a concert virgin no more. Yes, I have sold my virginity to a local artist that had taken Australia by storm since her first professional debut in 2001. Missy Higgins.

I had a ball and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Despite feeling a little agitated I bought seats tickets rather than standing space on the dance floor where I could boggie my head off.

Here are some blurry pictures I took of the night.














ps: Notice how bald Mel looks!! hehe.. He shaved his head for a charity fund raiser for Prostate Cancer.

No comments: