Saturday, October 18, 2008

A week past

My first week at work has come and gone without much fuss. Annabel seems to be adjusting well to the new routine and I am actually enjoying my 3 days away from playing mummy. I am back on a part time basis till next year and I think this arrangment is a good transition for me. I had been off work for 9 months, which really is not a long time at all. But it will be interesting to see how I adept to working life again. I used to be pretty ambitious though not over the top, but I am always ready to push myself over my comfort zone and I don't mind changes nor would I shy away from challenges. I don't think I had lost the drive, but something inside of me is whispering something that seems to be sending me in the opposite direction. I do not know what that is yet, or where it will lead me, but I am excited.

No comments: