Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bejeweled blitz

It has been a while since I last posted. The mother and sister-in-law and her super duper cute toddler have been visiting. Thus we have been busy.

However the main reason for this void, very sadly, was not really that. It is our addiction to Bejeweled Blitz. Yes. I am hopelessly and shamelessly hooked.

It is awful. The soonest we got the kids to bed. Out comes our iPad. And that addictive "bling bling" begins.

This game is not new to us. In fact, this love affair started about 3 years ago. Before Annabel was born. And it has seen me through sleepless nights when I had to stay up to feed Annie. But it was mainly to pass time and some light entertainment.

But now. With the easy accessibility of the iPad. And the option to compete with friends over cyberspace. It has become irresistible! I simply cannot stay away. I think I need to join some AA club for finger tapping addicts or something.

Anyhoo. I will be posting pictures of what we had been up to soon. The "bling bling" awaits.

No comments: