Monday, November 29, 2010

Couch art

We were doing our usual sing and dance routine of dinner rituals. Feeding the kids. Feeding ourselves. Washing the dishes. Catching up on each other's day.

The whole time through. The kids would hang around the living room playing with whatever toys left over from the day. Nothing unusual. But we did notice Annabel running busily through and fro from the kitchen to the living area.

Than we saw this on our couch.

Now. We have absolutely no artistic fibre in our bodies. Back at school. I strive to just pass in arts. My best art projects were 3 dice made from clay. And perhaps a pencil sketch of some office buildings.

So naturally I never did have any idea in helping the kids develop. Artistically.
Seeing this tonight made me realise I should do something. We may have a little artist on our hands.

No comments: