Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Am I really back??

It has been one year and eight months since I last blogged. Many a times I do catch myself entertaining the thought of blogging again. But time never quite got on my side and I often postponed the notion to blog again to a more “suitable” time. Of course that time never did come by and before you know it, a year and some months has passed by.

So here I sit in my office this afternoon, having a cup of tea and a little break. I decided to pop in my digital diary for a visit.

And it occurred to me how much I used to love jotting down all the amazing and wonderful events no matter now big or small of our lives. And scrolling through it page after page, I realised how great it was for me to look back and remind myself of the many blessings God has thrown my way. And how good I feel reading all our happy moments and watching Annabel grow and journeys we took, the good and the not so good.

So there leaves a few questions. Do I really want to get back into blogging after (let’s face it) a few weak attempts in the past? Can I really spare the time? Will anyone fancy reading yet another blog about a stranger’s life?

I don’t know.

But I do know how I feel after reading just 2 pages. And how much more grateful and thankful I am. I think that is good enough a reason for me to start blogging again. If not for anyone out there, but for us to look back in years to come, of the wonderful lives we had lived.

So please watch this space if you’d like to go on this little journey called life with me.

Sighing off for now. But hopefully for not too long.

No comments: