Friday, June 02, 2006

Cat Fight

A cold wet night after dinner. Mel and I were settling in for a quiet night of dvds and hot mugs of tea.

“Burr... Salem, u wanna come snuggle on my lap?”

Blank stares at my bath robe……

“Salem…. you want to come sit with me instead….??”

“You know he will come to me. He loves this bath robe!….”

Mel starts to slowly lean back and folded his legs to make a basket like well…

Salem inches forward… Totally aware of what’s happening….

“Here… let me carry you up here.”

“Hey I called him first!!”

“But he loves me more!!!”

“That’s not true!! He’s not purring. Let him choose. Let go!”

“Ouch”

“Here… Come here Salem

He jumped off the couch and onto his stretching post and gave us both a disapproving stare.

“Now look what you’ve done Melvin. …. He’s just staring at us now…”

“What??!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»