Sunday, June 11, 2006

Nature Care Clinic


I’ve just had the best massage of my life! A friend of mine booked us in for a much needed remedial massage yesterday. I had stayed up late the night before for the world cup opening game and was feeling the effects after. I was very happy that I’m going to get some treatment for my very sore and stiff neck and shoulders.

It was not our first time there but the lady I got yesterday was incredible. She has really strong fingers but they were not overpowering, and her soothing technique made me feel like snoozing in just under ¼ of an hour.

In short, I was completely relaxed and tense free at the end of the treatment. And it had only cost me $35 for 50mins worth.

If you live in Sydney. Check it out.
Nature Care Clinic

Word of warning. It’s a college clinic which means you get student practitioners. The rooms are basic, and it’s pretty limited bookings. But for the price you pay. It’s worth giving it at least one go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»