Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Work and no play makes..... well.. u know...

I’ve been in my new job for a month over now. It’s still settling in times so things are still cosy and smooth sailing enough. Nothing much to say really… except for the fact that since I’ve starting work, I have found myself being booked in to an endless list of social events all snowballing one after the other! Most not planned and absolutely random and spontaneous!

I’m quite happy with my new ..well.. if you could call it a routine… and am definitely not complaining, though admittedly I would love to have a Sat of just couch sitting and reading. But these weekends curriculum has made the weeks go by really quickly and in a way, makes a week of hard work that much more rewarding!

It’s great!

And to top if off, a good friend of mine will be flying in for a quick visit in a couple of weeks and I've made arrangments to bump over whilst her stay in Sydney. I’ve been dying to visit Bondi markets for ages and now I’ve finally got someone that will willingly go with me!!!! What could be better!!!!

oh. Can I also mention that there is a looong weekend (public holiday) ahead? And come Monday. Japan meet's our very own Socceroos in our long awaited World Cup debut!

It can only go uphill from this on end. Woohoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»