Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flexing my brain muscles

So, I am into my 4th week of my accounting course and it has been great thus far. My classmates / project group are all fun and loving people. And the lecturer is as interesting and witty as hell. Sure, there are quite of bit of reading and assignments that needs doing. And the occasional disciplining of the wandering mind that needs checking more often than hoped. All in all, it has been manageable. And judging from my first quiz results, I think I am doing alright.

But this is still early days so I am not counting my chickens just yet. Give me a couple more weeks into and I may be singing a completely different tune. So while the optimism is still in the air, and the CAN-DO spirit hangs on. I shall end by saying just how glad I am that I had taken the plunge and had given my brain muscles a much needed overdue work out.

No comments: