Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ribs and Bibs

This has definitely been my week. Not only did I get Friday night off (being mummy). I also got to hang with the gals Saturday night! 2nd night in a roll!! The husband had been a darling and had been taking care of Annie on both nights. Honey, you are the BEST!

So Saturday night was Ribs at the famous (ridiculously hard to get in too) Hurricanes. I had eaten at their reputed Bondi restaurant and have been dying to try out their new Darling Harbour restaurant. And I have to say, it has been worth the wait. It was truly a gastronomical treat. The ribs were just as juicy and tender as I remembered. It is meals like these that I am SO glad I am a carnivore.

Brave women in bibs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy.. I miss eating that at the restaurant at Bondi Beach..

Serene Yip said...

Isn't the Bondi one great! I lurve hurricane's cocktails!