Friday, July 04, 2008

Spa Day

ooOoh. I had been looking forward to this day for weeks! Last Xmas, amongst the many great pressies I received. 2 absolutely stood out. They were both vouchers to a one day spa treatment at 2 reputable luxurious spa day salons in Sydney. And for a tired out mummy like me, it spelt heaven.
Gen (the other lucky soul who was given the same fabulous gift) and I had just spent our Friday afternoon at the Orient-express (The Observatory Hotel Sydney) located a stone's throw from Sydney's historic Rocks getting insanely pampered. Besides indulging in an hour of full body massage, we also used the gym, the steam room, the sauna and who could resist a nice dip in the starred skylight pool. The whole experience was amazing and we left feeling absolutely relaxed and rejuvinated.

My only complain is my attire. I know I'm only petite. But surely they can do better than that!


No comments: