Sunday, August 21, 2005

Catching up

The weather in Brisbane was nothing less than perfect!!

Just over an hour flight from Sydney and I am bathing in the glorious sunshine of a perfect spring day! I am in heaven. “sigh”

I met up with my friend [Zhi Ling] for lunch. We go way back to uni days. I met her while trashing out my stress and tension over a game of badminton at UWA. We insistently hit it off. And we have kept in touch ever since. =)

The only chance we get to catch up is when I take business trips up north. It was nice that we could always pick up from where we left off. Though I have to say. She has gotten a lot smarter. Must be because of the phD course she is doing.

After lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant. We took a stroll down Southbank and visited the Southbank Craft Market.

Found
Nelson Molloy! [AH!] And some of the pieces were on sale! [double AH!!]. Bought myself a couple of tops and a pair of crossroad pants.

And of course a couple of those delightful obi belts. HEHEHE…

No comments: