Saturday, August 20, 2005

What do I do?

I am flying off to the mother city of world-renowned Gold Coast, Brisbane.

Together with 5 other colleagues, we will be exhibiting at Australia’s largest trade show for the Power Utility market.

Now for those of you who do not have a single clue of what I actually do to make a living?! What THE…??

Let me see if I can explain. Simplified version of course….

I sell medium to high voltage connectivity to support the power distribution network, mostly govern by power utilities. So that is anything that is related to jointing and terminating a cable that transmit 11kV to 33kV [voltages] to transformer switchgears or distribution stations. That subsequently transmits power to your offices and homes!

So now you know.

I am the reason you could watch TV and take a warm shower.

Yes my friends. I have the POWER!!! WAH HA HA HA!!!
=p


See you all next week!

No comments: