Friday, August 12, 2005

Japan journal - Published at last!

It is finally done! My Japan Journey!

Whilst my holiday in Japan (April / May of this year), I have kept a dairy of the things I got up to in the 2 & 1/2 weeks while traveling around Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo. I wanted to capture the vibe and the moods of the places I visited, and also the thoughts and emotions that occupied my mind than. I wrote in placed like palaces, museums, cafes, on trains, restaurants, markets, even along side walks! All in hope to capture every precious moment of my unforgettable holiday.

It was a bit of a nightmare trying to decipher (weeks later) what I had scrabbled onto my tiny note pad (I have disgracefully huge handwriting that gets smaller and more illegible when I get excited) but writing these snippets has brought me back to my wonderful journey once more, so I am happy for the 2nd ride.

The result - a 1 & 1/2 month blog fully dedicated to my trip in mystical Japan (which you will find on my March and April archives).


I hope you will enjoy reading as much as I have writing them.

Happy exploring!

No comments: