Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The land of the rising sun

I am completely and utterly uncontrollable today. Every drop of blood and living cell in my body is buzzing with life. I am almost delusional!

Tomorrow, I will be flying back to my sweet motherland Singapore and than in a couple of days, off to Leon Lights, Techno Haven and LA of Asia, Japan.

Three glorious weeks of
Kyoto, Osaka and Tokyo awaits me. Not to mention I'll also be staying with my half-Japanese-through-marriage- to-a Jap friend whom I've known since 7! I am just bursting with anticipation and excitement!

Weeks ago, I had been doing all the necessary preparation.
- Bought
Lonely Planet
- Checked weather forecast
- Read up on the history
- Read Tales of the Geishas (AGAIN)
- Printed out
Matsuri timetables
- Read up on Buddhism and Shinto
- Checked exchange rates
- Paper making research
- Checked camera.
Now, I am absolutely sited up for the trip. I feel like I am there already!

Japan, ready or not, here we come!!!!!

No comments: