Monday, July 04, 2005

My Lab

Today is the grand opening of my Innovation Centre lab. I have been preparing for this day for months [setting up my lab, making sure the displays made conceptual sense, twigging it around so it looks professional and intriguing, engaging graphics designers to make up photo motage of my products], so you could imagine the relief I felt after it was all over.

I was beaming with pride as they brought the VIPS around. My boss felt our lab was the best looking one on the block. It even got a few nods of approval from the visitors!

Tony Abbot was the guest of honour. The media was present and everyone made sure they didn't accidently stumble upon the prying lenses of the cameras. We just hung around the pheripheral and waited for lunch to commence.

I could have posted some pictures of the event but I was too busy stuffing my face with food and watching out for the cameras to take any pictures…. =P

No comments: