Thursday, July 28, 2005

A nostalgic moment

I will be off to Perth this Friday for 2 weekends.

The trip is for work but I will be staying with my in laws so that makes it better. In my almost 2 weeks in Perth, one will be spent out in bushland Kalgoorlie on site a Gold Mine (not too sure what to expect out of that one). And the other back in Perth with the in-laws.

Perth is like a second home to me. It is in Perth that I met and fell in love with the man of my dreams [now husband]. And a place where I had a chance to rediscovery myself and developed into who I am today. It is also in Perth where I found my passion for the open sea and vast blue sky.

So I simply cannot wait to set foot on her sole again and visit my beloved Cottosole beach
. Breathing in the salty beach air, watching fishermen with their long rods and dogs chasing after sticks.

Just one more day to go…. yippi!

No comments: