Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A slow start

I had an early rise today. Thought I’d give myself more time to laze around the house before going to work.

My cat is usually especially affectionate in the morning. I love his whiney morning meow greets and his loud purrs.
It's such a pleasant start to the day. =)

He followed me around the house as I get ready for work. Playing with anything he could find. Sticking up his head for a pat or two. And (of course) purring away. So cute.


Today, I treated myself to a nice warm cup of tea (which I usually have at work) and spent some time in my balcony soaking in the warmth of the beaming morning sun. oh. and the picture are 2 roses I cut from my (finally) booming iceburg.

After a quick news preview on the tele. I showered and got ready for work. With my little companion by my side.

What a pleasant start to a mid week morning!! *Smiles*

No comments: