Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another random things about me

  • I take an average of 40 to 50 minutes to get ready when I head out to play. But for work, I can be out the door in 10. And that includes taking a shower. This peculiar paradox drives my husband insane!

  • Sunny days make me happy. And raining days make me sleepy.

  • I cannot whistle. Not even if my life depended on it. And I was my secondary school silver-awarded band solo trumpeter. You’d think I’ll put the 2 & 2 together?!

  • I am a proud self confessor of “Perfector-of-no-trades”. But when I get obsessed with something (be it climbing, home projects, past thesis, preparing for a sales presentation), I get possessed and allow it to consume me completely till it’s done right. scary…..

  • I divide my food into equal portions as I eat. Reason being, I just like to have all food groups present for my last spoon. I know. I’m a strange one.

  • I get quite animated when I get excited.

  • I still get the flutters sometimes when I ring my husband at work. Especially if we have not spoken all day. *silly smile*

3 comments:

lissa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog (http://aquarius2626.blogspot.com/). I like you blog too.
-lissa

Serene Yip said...

Thanks! Will add u to my blogsphere and check in soon.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!
Katies