Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Transformers

Amongst my childhood memories of Smurfs, Care Bears, Pepe Le Pew, Gummi Bears, Archies, and Fraggle Rock are The Transformers. Man did I use to love them. Optimus Prime and his cool gang of Autobots. *wide eye smiles*

So. Coming July will be the 2nd (I think) movie release of my once upon a time favorite cartoon / comic series. I simply CANNOT wait to see what Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg had put together. I really hope it will turn out good. Oh please let it turn out good…!!!

Click here for the Trailer.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh i knew they were thinking about movie but i hadnt realised that it had been made! woo hoo, i am excited now!
Also other one of my favourites was thundercats.
Thanks for the visit before, i am glad i didn't confuse you this time!

Claire

Serene Yip said...

haha... no.. was very keen on putting up my bridge pic too but couldn't get one in time. Next time round perhaps.

Claire said...

Good good, i was roped into doing all these things! now its a long list!
Funny Monday,Manic Monday, Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen, Friday Feast and Saturday Photo Hunt! Phew have been behind in putting my counselling homework up because of all these.