Sunday, January 21, 2007

I survived my busy busy Saturday!

11:30am : House Warming One @ Pyrmont











3:30pm : ....off to House Warming Two @ Glebe











5:00pm : than its Symphony @ the domain











and more fireworks!











10:30pm : Decided to skip birthday one and headed on down to birthday two @ the happening posh club scene of Kings Cross.









2:45am.... tucked into bed beside equally spaced out hubby, took one last shot






and was out in a flash..... ZZzzzzz.......

5 comments:

Unknown said...

All rather lovely, but how do I maintain my after christmas diet.
You didn't even leave us any ashes to eat either.

Serene Yip said...

hmmm... ?

Robyne said...

hey you live where I used to live I think.....thats funny..The Mirage????

Serene Yip said...

Where's that?! =)

Anonymous said...

Well written article.