Saturday, January 06, 2007

I think I found my phone-a-chef

At dinner tonight, mum made the hubby and I a wicked lamb roast accompanied with little crisp baby potatoes and a side of mustard balsamic vinaigrette salad. It was SooOOooooOOoo good. She even made her (not so very own) mint sauce that she learnt off a random Brit lady a while ago in one of her many "struck-a-conversation-with-someone-at the-supermarket" moment.

Ah. The joys of having an awesome cook mum!

Hmm.. I wonder if I could convince her to be my phone a chef when I have the friends over next time round... hmmmm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's kinda funny...asian mum making a lamb roast. That's gotta score points in the cool mum dept.... It doesn't even matter how it tastes. (But i'm sure it's great anyways...)

well wickid...

Serene Yip said...

yeah.. I know. I grew up with turkey and ham xmas, so she has been in the cool ma category for a while now... =)
and that's not forgetting her fireworks in the kitchen moments during chinese ny. Which is fast approaching!! heheheeeee