Sunday, January 14, 2007

My wholesome Saturday

I had such a relaxing yet eventful Saturday. It started with a much needed sleep-in-morning, followed by a pre-noon potato couching, reading and flicking of TV channels. Than the husband headed off to a basket ball game in the city and I drove down to the nursery to get some potting mix for my 2 new agaves (will post pictures soon!) with the folkies. Went back home to plant them and after much “oohing” and “aahing” at their beauty (readers of past may know my fascination with the agave), we got ready to meet Tobs for dinner.









Dropped by Tob’s before heading off to our favorite Japanese restaurant (Sakana Ya) at Crows Nest. We had soft shell crab and sashimi for entrée and I ordered their famous Bara Sushi (assorted raw fish on rice) for my main. As usual, it was sooOOoooOOoo good. We ended our meal with miso soup boiled with prawn heads (from our sashimi entrée), which freaked Tobs up a little (hehe). Than retiring back to his place and settled into a night of ice cream and sugar snakes.

And that was my wonderful Saturday. Nothing overly exciting, just oh so deliciously relaxing & wholesome.

Hope you had a great one too!

ps: And thanks for the beautiful pashmina shawl Tobs! I love it!

No comments: